Need to return a purchase? Please fill out this returns form and we will send you a RMA number and return instructions. Please allow 24-48 hours for your return instructions to be processed. We make returns as easy as possible. Our goal is to provide you with the best products and the best service at the best price. We understand that customers can change their minds about products that they order or simply do not need them anymore. We also know that customers are cautious about Return Policies. Our goal is to make the return or exchange process fair for everyone and simple.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return the item within 30 days of delivery of your order. No returns will be accepted after 30 days. We cannot accept returns on parts that have been used, installed or attempted to be installed. All returns must be in original packaging. Prior authorization must be given before any return can be made. Up to a 25% Restocking Fee may apply. Special orders may be subject to Manufacturer Restock Fees as well. Shipping cost will not be refunded. Hoods and PCM Programmers may not be returned unless defective and only for replacement. ALL returns must be first filed using our online form found on this page. Most of our parts products are designed to work on stock, unmodified vehicles, as supplied by the original manufacturer. Due to the complexity and variety of modifications possible, Late Model Performance makes no claims as to the merchantability or fitness of any part. Rather, it is up to the purchaser to determine if the part is compatible with his/her application.
- FLOWMASTER CLAIMS POLICY: All claims for wrong item received, damages and/or shortages MUST be made within 10 days after receipt of shipment. Please be sure to inspect your order upon receiving it and let us know right away if there are any issues. PLEASE NOTE: Most manufacturers will not issue a return merchandise authorization for claims of this nature if the claim is not made within the above stated time frame.
- Products must be in original packaging and in a new and resalable as new condition.
- Any product that was used or installed is non-returnable.
- Prior authorization must be given before any return can be made.
- Refused shipments may incur additional shipping fees as part of the restock fee so please do not refuse the shipment of your order. This may also increase the time it takes for you to receive credit.
- Hoods and PCM Programmers may not be returned unless defective and only for replacement.
- Shipping Fees are non-refundable.
- All return requests must be made via our website.
- Order cancellations can only be requested prior to shipment.
- Return package must be insured when sending it for inspection and credit and tracking information must also be obtained.
- To return a product you must first request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) via this form.
The following products cannot be returned/exchanged due to manufacturer policies or their made-to-order custom features:
- Any item marked or classified as non-returnable.
- ARMYTRIX POLICY: ARMYTRIX does not allow any returns for any reasons.
- Any used product.
- A product that has been installed or attempted to be installed.
- Scratched or Damaged Products.
- Painted parts unless it is for a defect and only for replacement.
- Body parts that have been painted.
- Car Covers, Seat Covers, Dash Covers with embroidery or logos.
- Any custom/special orders or parts.
* If the return of an item was caused by an error by LMP or a manufacturer, shipping fees and restock fees do not apply. For example, if you ordered part # 31211 and you were shipped part # 30211. Any product shipped in error (the wrong part), will be replaced with the correct part at no charge. The replacement part(s) will be shipped at no cost, by the same shipping method that the original order was shipped and a call tag or email return label will be issued at our discretion to return the parts that were originally shipped in error. We will not upgrade the shipping method.
To return a product you must first request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) via our website. Please let us know which particular item(s) you would like to return and a detailed reason for the return. Please allow 24 - 72 hours for processing, we may have to wait for a manufacturer's response. The RMA instructions email will include a return address and instructions on how to return a product. If returning a Programmer, you must cover the screen of the programmer and protect it from scratches as there is a $100 fee for returning a programmer with a scratched screen.
EXCHANGING A PRODUCT
The best and easiest way to exchange a product will be to order the new replacement part online or over the phone so it can be shipped to you right away. Upon return of the part a refund will be issued promptly. This is the quickest method for you to receive your replacement product.
Returning a Defective, Damaged, or Incorrect Product
While we try to minimize shipping errors or problems they can sometimes happen. If your product(s) arrive defective, damaged, or incorrect, please contact us within 48hrs. Please do not attempt to use or install the product. We will send you a replacement part and provide you with a prepaid return label to return the incorrect part. Product(s) must be returned to us within 30 days. If the damage was caused by a shipping courier, we will schedule a damage pick up by the courier. If the part was defective a RMA will need to be requested in order for it to be exchanged. If part is in working order but fails after installation and use then please see the warranty section. Please note that if a return label is needed some manufacturers will require photographs of the part.
When a replacement part is requested to be shipped prior to the return of original merchandise, we must temporarily authorize your credit card until the original merchandise is returned.
REFUNDS & CREDITS
After your return has been received and inspected, you will be issued a credit or refund via the same payment method as you had originally used to place the order. The refund amount will be composed of the original purchase price minus shipping and restock fees. Please allow up to 30 days for the credit to appear on your account as products need to be inspected before credit.Late Model Performance is not responisible for any labor charges or installation fees for any reason. LMPerformane is not responsible for improper installation, incidental and consequential damages, property damage, personal injury damages, labor costs, transportation or other incidental or consequential charges; or storage or rental-car charges.