HELP & FAQs
FAQ COVID-19: Shipping Delays, Out of Stock, Backorders?
- Backorders? - When you place a backorder with us, it means the part is out of stock at all available warehouses and vendors. 99% of the time this means NO ONE else has this in stock and we are all waiting on the manufacturers to produce the product for shipping. With many materials out of stock due to shortages worldwide of manufacturing materials, delays in shipping products at ports in California, many products are now out of stock for everyone. When products arrive, they begin shipping out immediately in the order the order was placed. Canceling an order only to order it somewhere else will actually delay your product even further as we are all waiting for the product from the same source. If you want something that's on backorder, you need to place the order now. Waiting to place your order until it comes into stock will only put your order further behind.
- Why does my ETA/Order Keep changing? - All ETAs come directly from manufacturers and our wholesalers. We do not make them up, the supplier does. We wish that all our products are in stock and ready to ship like in years past before COVID and all these shortages. Our goal has always been to get your part to you as fast as possible and to be transparent about the process.
- Can I get a discount for the delays? - Our products are already discounted as low as allowed by our vendors while keeping warranties from being voided. We also offer free shipping on all our products.
- Can I cancel or change my order? - Please, be patient and understand our shipping team is working as fast as possible to get orders out the door and to you as quickly as possible. If you don't or can't wait any longer, call or message us, we can help you find an alternative product to fit your vehicle.
How do I Contact Customer Service?
Customer service can be contacted via phone, email, or LiveChat(Coming Soon).
As your order moves from one status to another, you will be updated via the email address you used to complete your order automatically. You may also contact customer service above.
Where's my Tracking Info?
All orders will receive tracking numbers after being shipped. It will be sent to you via the email address you completed your order with.
Truck Freight Deliveries will require scheduling your delivery times with the freight carrier. You may do this after you receive your tracking information. They may also try to contact you to schedule your delivery ahead of time. Please make sure to use a valid phone number at checkout otherwise they will not be able to deliver your shipment
How Long Does Shipping Take?
Shipping times depend on proximity to the delivery location and shipping location. We always try to ship from the closet available warehouse. Some of our orders arrive the very next day you place your order. Some orders even if they are in stock take time to ship out due to the delays at the manufacturer. Some products are not packed until an order is received. For example, Anderson Composites and Seibon take about 5 days to pack and ship a product. As soon as your product is shipped, we will inform you via email with tracking information. If your order contains an item(s) with an unusually long ETA, our online ordering team will inform you.
Is This Item in Stock?
LMP uses many different sources for products. We use manufacturers and wholesalers as well as other dealers. You can always check current stock by contacting us. Most of our products give ETA's and stock status directly on the part page.
My Package Arrived Damaged!
If in the rare occasion your product arrives damaged, please follow the steps listed below. All damaged items must be reported to the shipping carrier immediately and you must notify us within 48 Hours of receiving your order. If these steps are not followed, your shipment damage claim may be denied.
If you receive a damaged product, please do the following:
- IMMEDIATELY CONTACT US
- Take photographs of product and box damage as well as the shipping label. Doing this ahead of time will speed up your claim.
- Keep the product with its original packaging and box
- Make a list of the damaged or lost item(s)
- DO NOT send it back to the return address without written approval from us.
- Replacement items will ship using the same method of shipping the order was originally placed with.
- If this is a truck freight item please do not sign the delivery and refuse the package.
- If this a Seibon or Anderson Composites order please DO NOT REFUSE the shipment and notify us as well as Anderson or Seibon the same day. Anything longer then 48hrs will be denied by AC and Seibon.
- Damage claims can take up to 30 days to complete by the carrier. Most of the time we will be able to ship you a replacement before this date as long as all the steps above are followed.
My Package Has Been Lost!
For all UPS/FEDEX claims: please CONTACT US WITHIN 5 DAYS to report the lost item. UPS/FEDEX claims can take up to 21 days while carriers try to locate the damage or missing packages. If you wish to have a package shipped out before the carrier investigation is completed a new order will have to be placed online otherwise a replacement will ship once the carrier has concluded the investigation and pays the claim/or if the package is located. Please note that we will ship replacement items using the same method of shipping the order was originally placed with.
Can I Return my Order?
For most products if it's ordered and not wanted, the UNUSED item can be returned. ARMYTRIX does not allow any returns for any reasons. If a manufacturer or wholesaler charges a restock fee, we must also charge the restock fee. In general, most restock fees range from 0% - 25%. Shipping fees are never refunded. Our prices include shipping so when we must refund a return, we also must deduct the shipping amount from your refund. Even though our products include shipping we do pay for shipping. In some cases, we may offer the ability to return the item to us for a lesser restocking fee and then keep the balance as a store credit. To return an item, it must be in brand new condition with original packaging. If the item cannot be resold or is a special order or custom-made item, we cannot accept a return. Some items may be special order and non-returnable.
Shipping is nonrefundable in either direction unless approved by us. For example, if we sent the wrong part number to you, we would pay for shipping. All items wanting to be returned MUST be reported within 30 days of the original invoice date. No items will be returnable after 30 days. Please do not refuse shipments or you will be billed for all shipping and restock fees.
If the package is returned to us or a manufacturer without approval, you will be responsible for the return shipping costs and pay a minimum 25% restocking fee. These fees will be charged to your account on file or will be invoiced to you.
If you need to order a new part please do so separately for faster processing. The return process can take up to 30 days due to the above reasons.
How do I Cancel my Order?
An order that has already shipped from our location, manufacturer or a supplier cannot be cancelled for any reason; these must be returned. If a product is in stock when you placed your order it cannot be canceled. Our orders are automated so that once you place your order it is automatically sent to the warehouse or manufacturer for fulfillment. Most in-stock orders ship the same day. Unfortunately, once it has shipped restocking fees will apply if they are applicable. Special order items and custom-built items cannot be returned. For this reason, it is extremely important to check your invoice or order form while placing your order.
When you request a cancellation of an order or a part, please note that it may take time for a manufacturer to cancel an order if the order is drop-shipped. We also must confirm that the product has not shipped. If the product has shipped, then this must be processed as a return. Also note that sometimes products ship more quickly than expected, so we recommend that you do not purchase alternative products until receiving final confirmation of the cancellation. Please note this does not guarantee cancelation. We will attempt to cancel your order for you and send you confirmation if successful. Shipped orders cannot be canceled.
How Long does my Refund Take?
Return Refunds: Return Refunds can take up to 30 days depending on the vendor. The vendor must inspect the product for shipping damage/eligibility etc. before they will issue us a credit. Once the vendor has confirmed they will be refunding/crediting us we will be able to refund/credit your order.
Lost Claim Refunds: Refunds will be given after the Carrier has refunded us for the damage claim which could take an additional 5-7 days. Most shipping companies can take up to 21 days to investigate the claim.
Cancelation Refunds: Refunds will be given after the cancelation has been confirmed by the vendor and if the product has not shipped. Please allow 0-5 days for a response due to the reasons above.
Special Notes on Sales/Specials
Sale prices cannot be combined with other discounted packages and are only available during the sales period. Credits will not be issued if a product goes on sale after it is purchased.
How do I make a Warranty Claim?
Any warranty claims must be placed with the manufacturer. All the products sold by Late Model Performance, regardless of the manufacturer, are designed for Racing and Performance applications. Many of our manufacturers offer NO WARRANTY on their products, either stated or implied, due to the unusual stresses placed on the parts and because we have no control over how they are installed and used. Many of these products are designed for off-road use only and are not legal for use on public highways. If you have a question about the warranty on a specific product, please e-mail or call us. Buyer assumes all risk and liability associated with these products.
LMP is not responsible for, or any costs associated with, the installation or the improper installation of any products. Purchaser assumes the risk associated with the installation of products. We, along with the manufacturer of each product are not responsible for any direct or indirect damage to the vehicle, personal, or costs incurred from the use of products. Please inspect all parts before taking your vehicle apart or attempting installation.
How Much does Shipping Cost?
Our orders include ground shipping unless otherwise noted. Please note that FREE Shipping refers to shipping within the contiguous continental US only (the lower 48). There is a shipping charge for all other locations. Some items may require Truck Freight Delivery surcharges. This surcharge is still a discounted shipping amount that is lower than the actual truck freight shipping charge that is charged to LMP. LMP will attempt to charge the lowest price possible for truck freight items.
How do I List My Products on LMP?
If you are a manufacturer and would like us to carry your products, please Contact Us. We are always looking to expand our product offerings.